Jun 16, 2008

The Hammer Test?

I was wandering around online like I do sometimes. Sometimes I will just sit and, think to myself, "what should I look up?" Then I looked down at my hands on the keyboard. My wedding ring is a bit raggedy. It shows a lot of wear and tear. Gold may not be the best material to wear when you work construction. It's pretty soft. I remember I was working on this one job and, a metal sheet actually came crashing down on my ring. It bent almost completely in half. My finger was squeezed right in the middle of it! My finger was okay but, I had to get my ring fixed of course, but, I think it may be time to check out some new mens wedding rings. I came across this cool site that has a video of some guy hammering away on some rings!
Check it out here: Hammer Test

No comments: